Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 9

Major Developments: Critical portion of development completed, fingernails, peach fuzz, swallowing fluids, & kicking up a storm (even though I can't feel it).
Size of Baby: Kumquat (what ever that is)
So week 9 is officially over. Such an exciting week. I spread the news to my extended family on Thanksgiving. I mailed a frame of the ultra sound to my family. I had originally planned to mail it to Melinda, but the plan was foiled as she was not going to dinner at Amy's house. Megan and I conspired together by sending it under her name. We had to make sure to add a layer of wrapping paper letting them know it was from me, NOT Megan. That's the last announcement they want to here. All Thanksgiving I was anxious. I had waited all week, nearly drooling on myself, thinking about Thanksgiving dinner. Much to my dismay, dinner tasted horrible. Not due to bad cooking, due to the dang baby's taste buds. Booooo!! After dinner, we finally called my family to ask them to open the gift. They missed the part about it being from me and there was some confusion. Over all, everyone was excited. I shared the news that the baby is due June 27th, and that we are likely to have another duplicated birthday. Such a silly random family thing. There are so many shared birthday's in my family, it is insane!! I also talked to Grandma Thomas that day too. She told me that she was sick in her first pregnancy and that she did not show much. Everyone's first question was "how are you feeling?". To me, it just seems so weird that I have not had morning sickness. I thought I'd be in the bathroom, loosing my lunch, left and right.

Stephanie and her family spent the weekend and Thanksgiving in Arizona. It was so much fun to share time with them. Eric and I took Monday off to recover. Turns out Bre, aka Bre-Tard, got us both sick. RUDE GUY!! We spent the entire day on the couch with colds. Poor Eric had a "man cold". hehe. JK. I've been saying that for the past couple days and I think he's sick of hearing it.

Heading into my 10th week, no baby bump, no morning sickness, and still avoiding dairy like the plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment