Sunday, December 18, 2011

Package addressed to Baby??? What baby!?

This week, Eric & I received our first package in the mail address to people other than ourselves!!

 Aunt Amy mailed out our Christmas gift. The package was addressed to Eric, Kayla, and Baby Silva. How freaking cute!!! I can't believe that we are going to start getting mail for this little critter. I just started thinking about getting birthday cards and doctor appointment reminders addressed to my little bun in the oven. Every day or so I have a new revelation of the things to come and things that are going to change. Its kind of cool for the two of us to think about all of this new and exciting stuff. The label alone made our day, not to mention the tasty dried cherries inside. Baby Silva definitely loves dried cherries :) I have now signed all labels on gifts : "From Eric, Kayla, and Creaton" since receiving this package. hehe.

1 comment: