Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wallpaper in the Nursery

This weekend was absolutely fabulous! I finally got to do some shopping! We had to buy a new microwave for our kitchen just in time for baby. The stupid thing broke months ago and I have been protesting buying a new one.Our house is brand new and the dang thing crapped out on us!! Ugh. The nerve. Eric finally convinced me that we will need it for warming up milk for our baby. I addition to the microwave, I bought 2 of the cutest curtain rods on the planet! I love love love Allen + Roth products from Lowes. They are just the best.
Rod Ends:
Curtain Tie Backs:
 
I also finally decided on the wallpaper that was going to go up. It took me forever but I finally chose the first one I liked. It is called Spanish Tile, also by Allen + Roth. It kind of reminds me of a Moroccan style rug or something. I love it. It is grey, which goes along with my grey and yellow theme for the nursery.

My mom and Bre came over to help me put up the wallpaper yesterday. I was so happy to have their help because I had never put up wallpaper. Now that my mom taught me, I feel like I could wallpaper anything. It was sooooo much fun! I get kind of OCD about things so it was right down my ally. Lining up all the seams and finding the pattern. How fun. I seriously want to re-do my whole house!! I have opened pandora's box. Who knew wallpaper could be so cute! Here are some before and after pictures of our weekend project!!! Ignore my messy closet! We are still trying to find homes for all the crap we stored in there. We are taking the doors off and putting up curtains instead. That will be part of my next adventure. Happy viewing!





No comments:

Post a Comment